Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Full Day with Aaron

Aaron was a great little baby today and he’s quite the eater. He always wants his bottle. We gave him a pacifier (not used in Guatemala from what I understand). He loves it and it really sooths him if he’s restless. We are having such a good time with him. The day passed though so fast. It is just a blur really. I guess 4hrs of napping will pass the day pretty quickly. We met one couple that is here for their pick up trip. They are first time parents and have been able to visit every month. I am seething with extreme jealousy. I’m already trying to image what it will be like when I hold the babies again in a few months. I’m sure they will change so much. They are both so tiny right now. It’s such a privilege to hold them and be with them at such a young age.

It rained all day (drizzled) and is a bit chilly, so we could not swim. After dinner tonight we did go for a short walk around the hotel and into the courtyards.


I am posting a few pictures of Aaron from our first full day together – Friday, October 12, 2007.